Alhamdulilah we have learnt so much in the Holy month of Ramadhan. We have learnt how nice it is to give. Giving is so beautiful. Lets make a fan to give to someone for Eid. Think of all the things you have learnt and represent them with a drawing. Express yourself on the fan using felt pens, glitter etc.. Try and draw at least 5 different things you have learnt. Recite the ayat (3: 92) of the Holy Quran, ” Never will you attain the reward, until you spend in the way of Allah from that which you love. And whatever you spend indeed Allah is knowing of it.”
Fantastic Fan Kit:
- Plain white fan
- Coloured felt marker
- On a piece of paper, make a list of the things you have learnt over the month of Ramadhan that you would like to express.
- Think about an image or an array of images that will represent your thoughts.
- Get creative using your felt markers and enjoy this wonderful time of art! Remember that giving in Eid is a beautiful act that breeds so much good. There are many different ways of giving. Discuss these with your child.
- Pack your gift and keep it ready for Eid.
- Eid Mubarak! Give your gift to your chosen person and think about the ayat and the beautiful act of giving.