Maarifat of Imam Zamaana (a) means to know and recognise my Mawla (atf). I think about and do my duty towards my Imam (a) and I prepare for his arrival. The best way to achieve this maarifat is through the remembrance of Imam Husayn (a). I remember what Imam Husayn (a) did and I do that too. I strive to become a better Muslim and do wonderful things for all people. At school, I find friends who bring me closer to Allah. I visit the mosque where the Ahlul Bayt are remembered. I LIVE HUSAYN(A)!!!
This activity has a beautiful dua to learn and ask Allah for everyday.
Maarifat Imam Zamaana (a) kit:
- A4 print out of Dua e Maarifat of Imam Mahdi (a)
- Passport sized photos x 6
- Read the dua with your mum or dad and talk about what it means.
- Stick the photos on to the print out where it says ‘fix photo’
- Draw images in the spaces provided
- Frame the dua
- Read it everyday and reciting it from your heart.