We love reading and getting guidance from the Holy Quran. Talk about how the Quran was sent down for this purpose. Allah is the author of the Quran, His creation is illustrating the Holy Book. Lets read and see the beauty of Allah, His creation and our path and direction. We read and InshAllah we will know the way. The Quran is our guide book. A you read, you might want to keep a marker of where you have reached. A Quran book mark will do the trick! Lets make one for ourselves and share one with a friend this Mahe Ramadhan.
Read Surat al Baqarah, (2:2), ” This book there is no doubt in it, is a guide for the pious ones.” Think about the words as you colour and decorate your Quran bookmark.
Mark My Place Quran Bookmark Kit:
- Bookmark Print out
- Coloured pens, markers, crayons
- Hole punch
- Piece of coloured ribbon
- Colour in the bookmark as you like.
- Stick the sequins on to your bookmark using glue to give it some sparkle!
- Punch a hole into the top of your bookmark and attach the ribbon.
- Place the bookmark in the page of the Holy Quran or book you are reading.
- Read the ayat Surat al Baqarah, (2:2) with mum or dad and make a pledge to always strive to get your guidance from the Holy Quran. Remember to always do good, be good and strive for good – just like the Holy Quran guides us to do so.