During the night of Qadr, we read Surat al Ankabut from the Holy Quran. Ankabut means spider. Have you ever wondered why we read this surah? Discuss ayat Surat al Ankabut, (29:41) with an adult. We learn many lessons from this surah. One of them is how Allah is our best protector. Nothing in this world can protect us like He can. Lets make our webs and attach the hairy black spider but always remember that the webs of the dune are the frailest of homes. We can bank on Allah for everything.
Spider and Web Kit:
- Small hairy black spider
- 3 Popsicle sticks
- White string
- Place the popsicle sticks one on top of the other to form a star.
- Hold the 3 sticks firmly at the centre and glue them at the point they join.
- Wrap the white string around each spoke of the web and then tie a knot.
- Work your way around the web leaving space between the string like a real spider web.
- Once you reach the end, tie a knot but leave some string hanging. Use this string to hang your spider’s web.
- Attach the spider to the web. Recite the ayat Surat al Ankabut, (29:41) and make a pledge to bank on Allah for everything. Remember, nothing can protect you like Allah.