We all like nice and pretty things. Eid is a blessed day, gifted to us by Allah . Lets add some sparkle this Eid by making a beautiful multi purpose star decoration. Talk about how we love nice clothes and nice food etc. We love to look at wonderful things. “Giving” is also a wonderful thing. Make your star decoration. Read and talk about this ayat, (3:92), “Never will you attain the reward, until you spend in the way of Allah from that which you love. And whatever you spend indeed Allah is knowing of it.” If you are a sparkly star and give warm hugs, smiles, love, helpful hands, noor – what a warm beautiful way to be! Remember Allah sees you give all the time. Welcome your guests on Eid with your sparkly star!
Star Eid Decoration Kit:
- Popsicle stick
- Yellow foam cut in the shape of a star
- Stickers, sequins, pearls to decorate your star
- Apply glue to your foam star in the places you want to add some cheer and sparkle!
- Apply a think coat of glue over the surface of the foam star to sprinkle confetti all around over it.
- Once your star is dry, glue it to the popsicle stick.
- Decorate the other other side of the star.
- Add ribbons for more effect.
- Recite the ayat, (3:92). Use your star to give smiles to your guests this Eid!