Lets learn the wonderful way of thanks! Allah has given us so much for which we are grateful. Lets try and put this down on our thank you flower and inculcate within ourselves a mindset of constant thanks. Read the last part of ayat Surat Zumar, (39:66):
“…wa kum minash shakireen.”
….and be of the thankful.
Remember doing this often turns into a habit. What a wonderful habit to develop in this Holy Month!
Thank You Flower Kit:
- Paper Plate
- Yellow Paint
- Paint brush
- Coloured pom poms
- Paint your paper plate yellow.
- Once dry, write ‘Thank You Allah For..’ in the centre circle of your yellow plate.
- Glue the pom moms around your writing.
- Think of what you would like to Thank Allah for. Write these down around the outer edge of the plate in your smallest writing.
- Using scissors, snip at the top and bottom of your writing to create a petal for your flower.
- Throughout the month, think of 3 things to thank Allah for each day. Write them down and increase the number of petals on your thank you flower daily. Your mission is to attain a mindset of continuous thanks to Allah. Keep reciting the ayat. Begin thanking Allah for each and everything. Alhamdulilah!