Think and talk about the following while engineering your very own car with your child…
We love to travel! We want to get to our destination in the best and fastest way possible. Using Newtons Law of Motion, lets build our very own car and measure the distance it travels! As you engineer your very own car think about travelling and how as much as we travel in body, we travel in heart. The Quran is a sure way to succeed in travelling to Allah. It guides and guides. The instructions below will help you in engineering your car. Lets put in the effort to make our hearts travel too seeking and adopting the guidance we are given.
Read verses (29:69) of the Holy Quran: “And those who strive for us We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed Allah is with the doers of good.”
Engineer My Very Own Car Kit:
- 4 Bottle caps
- 2 Cocktail sticks
- Water bottle
- Sharp cutter
- Engineer your car with the help of an adult. Be careful ask the cutter is SHARP
- Create two pairs of wheels using the bottle caps and cocktail sticks.Create a hole in the middle of the bottle caps using the cutter, push the cocktail stick through bottle caps.
- Tape the wheels on to the plastic bottle.
- Turn the bottle over and create a hole 2cm below the neck of the plastic bottle. Insert the straw into the hole .
- Firmly tape the balloon on the end of the straw poking out from your bottle.
- Your plastic car is ready!
- Blow air into the balloon via the straw and watch it drive away. The car will run due to the force of air in the opposite direction.
- Think about the ayat and its guidance.